[Hidden-tech] WARNING about forwarding list postings (WAS: Fwd: We're Growing & Hiring! Do You Know Someone?)

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Mar 8 11:33:10 EST 2016

Warning about forwarding list postings.

I let this posting go to the list because we like job offers and as list master I can not
edit postings

BUT you should remember that when you do that:
    ANYONE who clicks 'unsubscribe' unsubscribes YOU  from the original list you got the
message from

SO do NOT forward list postings without removing that footer like "Unsubscribe | Change
Subscriber Options"

On 3/8/2016 9:52 AM, Harold Murphy wrote:

> [...]
7 Bay Rd.
Brooklin ME 04616
USA