[Hidden-tech] Fwd: We're Growing & Hiring! Do You Know Someone?

Harold Murphy hwmurphy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:52:42 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Off Center Crew <crew at offcenterharbor.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:23 AM
Subject: We're Growing & Hiring! Do You Know Someone?
To: Harold W Murphy <hwmurphy at gmail.com>

<http://www.offcenterharbor.com/wp-login.php?awt_l=5PWlE&awt_m=3kMZA3fh4244w9k>
Hi Harold ~

After another year of steady growth (exceeding 30%!), we're hiring a key
position for our crew: *Digital Marketing Manager*
<http://www.offcenterharbor.com/careers/?awt_l=5PWlE&awt_m=3kMZA3fh4244w9k>.

Do you know someone who may have the skills we're looking for?

Thanks in advance for forwarding this email around to those who might know
the right person.

Here is the link to our *careers page
<http://www.offcenterharbor.com/careers/?awt_l=5PWlE&awt_m=3kMZA3fh4244w9k>* so
you/they can see the details, as we're looking for specific skills in
the new *Digital Marketing Manager
<http://www.offcenterharbor.com/careers/?awt_l=5PWlE&awt_m=3kMZA3fh4244w9k>*
crew
member*.*

The ideal candidate would have a couple years hands-on experience in real
web-marketing (i.e. adWords, SEO, YouTube, social media, email, affiliate,
etc.). If that same person had filmmaking in their background, that
(although not required) would be the bomb!

Thanks!

Warm regards,
Steve

Steve Stone, Co-Founder