[Hidden-tech] SalesforceCRM consulting

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Tue Mar 8 11:29:09 EST 2016

Anyone out there a Salesforce CRM consultant?  Or... do you know of one?  (See the note from a client below...)

Dave

Dave DelVecchio
President
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.
161 Northampton Street
Easthampton, MA 01027
PH: 413.584.4274 | Direct: 413.203.8301
Em: ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com<mailto:ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com> | web: www.for-ibs.com<http://www.for-ibs.com>

Our Core Values
Consistency | Experience | Flexibility | Good Advice | Respect

We been using Salesforce since 2014 and have customized it to the best of our ability but are now finding that we'll need someone to help us further develop our custom objects to allow our different processes to communicate with one another.  Do you have anyone on staff who can help us with this? If not, if you know the name of anyone in the area who might have experience in this area, we'd appreciate if you could pass along their contact information.