[Hidden-tech] Anybody have an Android I could upload our new Dream Weaver app to for testing?

Daniel Nelson daniel.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:30:03 EDT 2016

Hi David,
There's no good reason why the app the developer created can't work with your
Moto G - what version of android are you on and what's the minimum version the
app can run on?
You can use an emulator so you don't have to test on physical devices, I
recommend Geny:
https://www.genymotion.com/
It's super popular so there should be many walkthroughs/videos on how to get up
and running.
-Daniel