[Hidden-tech] Anybody have an Android I could upload our new Dream Weaver app to for testing?

David Mager davidmager at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 07:17:41 EDT 2016

Daniel
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to my developers. Supposedly the app works on Android devices running on Kitkat, Lollipop and Marshmallow operating systems
But I has able to connect via hidden-tech with someone who had a bunch of devices and got the app to work on the HTC One and Nexus 6

Thanks again. I will keep your contact info in my tech resource file.
David