[Hidden-tech] Anybody have an Android I could upload our new Dream Weaver app to for testing?

David Mager davidmager at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 08:04:11 EDT 2016

We developed a new App for wirelessly syncing the Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver (www.DeepakChopraDreamWeaver.com) to Android devices.

My developers are in India and I can’t install the versions they are sending either because I don’t know what I am doing when it comes to Androids or it doesn’t work on the Moto G (there are only 24,000 different Android devices out there)

If you have a Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, LG, One Plus or HTC smartphone using KitKat, Lollypop or Marshmallow operating systems, I’ll give you $100 or a pair of Dream Weaver goggles (retail value $249) if you let me come over (or you come over here) and you install the app and I test it for 45 minutes using the Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver 3.0 goggles. Yeah - you get to try it too. It is pretty cool. Puts you into a relaxed, meditative, dream or sleep state instantly and effortlessly.

Thanks

David Mager
Managing Member
Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver LLC