[Hidden-tech] Open House for The Kayon Accelerator at AmherstWorks

Mythreyi Krishnan mythreyi at amherstworks.io
Tue Dec 6 15:06:13 EST 2016

Hidden Techies:

AmherstWorks is excited to announce the launch of *The Kayon Accelerator at
AmherstWorks* at our new coworking space in downtown Amherst, MA. This
exciting new investment and advising group will act as a funding source for
new businesses and entrepreneurs, combining a range of in-kind services,
hands-on help and a great coworking location with an expert team to
positively impact the trajectory of early-stage startups. For AmherstWorks,
this is another step in our commitment to helping the area's new businesses
and entrepreneurs grow, thrive and stay in the Amherst area.

*ABOUT KAYON ACCELERATOR*

The Kayon Accelerator provides participants with an intensive five-month
program with the goals of helping early-stage companies progress rapidly
into exciting, viable, venture-scalable businesses. Kayon Accelerator is
open to accepting applicants for the January 2017 incoming class of
companies.

To introduce you to the team, we're hosting an *Open House* for Kayon
Accelerator in their new home at AmherstWorks on *December 14 from 3 - 5 PM*.
Come by *11 Amity St* and find out more about their programs and how you
can participate.

--
Mythreyi Krishnan
Membership Manager