[Hidden-tech] World Tai Chi & Qiqong Day Event Sat. April 30 GCC

Rob Laporte Rob at 2disc.com
Sat Apr 23 07:34:41 EDT 2016

“One Breath, One World . . . A group meditation for world peace & awareness of T’ai Chi and Qigong.”

Saturday April 30, 2016
10:00-11:30am
Outside, next to the East building at GCC
Rain or shine!

Also free Tai Chi classes 8-9 today (sorry for last minute notice) and this Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm, at J. R. Roy’s Martial Arts studio near The People’s Pint in Greenfield.

See http://jrroy.com/world-tai-chi-day-celebration <http://jrroy.com/world-tai-chi-day-celebration> for more info.

I’ve done lots of pro-bono work for J. R. Roy’s because they’ve helped so many in the community, and in my lifetime of practicing martial arts I’ve never come close to experiencing a school that informs the external, athletic martial arts, like Karate and Filipino Modern Arnis, with the internal arts like Tai Chi, Bagua Zhang and Qigong. I highly recommend the studio for both health and self-defense for adults and children. JRRoy.com <http://jrroy.com/>.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
Founder & Managing Partner
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Rob at 2disc.com
www.linkedin.com/in/2disc
www.2disc.com

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.