[Hidden-tech] Which of these tag lines do you like better, and why?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Mon Apr 4 18:51:05 EDT 2016

Wow, it's interesting how much negativity there is around the word
"profit," both here and in another community where I asked the same
question. I haven't found this to be true with my older book Principled
Profit: Marketing that Puts People First (published in 2003, with the
website going live the same year) or with my GreenAndProfitable.com
website, which has been live since 2009 or 2010. I got more pushback around
MakingGreenSexy.com (which I've let expire).

I am leaning strongly toward

Thrive by Repairing Hunger/ Poverty/War/Climate Change

for the tagline.

Reactions?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Coming in April: Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World