[Hidden-tech] JOB: graphic designer for booth panels and brochures

Nicolas Boillot nboillot at systemone.co
Mon Oct 26 11:15:54 EDT 2015

SystemOne is looking for a graphic designer to help create a great
impression at a trade show in early December. Timing is tight, and we don't
quite have our messaging/images down yet. We do have the images for a
previous booth which should help guide the designer we choose.

We are likely to need two booth panels and a brochure designed, depending
on the cost.

We are a startup out of Shelburne Falls, and have limited funding, but we
also understand that we have to pay for quality. If you have experience
designing trade show booth panels and brochures, please send an email to:
nboillot at systemone.co (no "m"). Please include rates and some sample work.

And of course please have some availability soon, as this work needs to be
completed in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you.

Nicolas
nboillot at systemone.co