[Hidden-tech] Western MA Docker Meetup - Oct 27th 6:00PM

Michael Klatsky michael at maputech.com
Mon Oct 26 14:02:44 EDT 2015

Good afternoon-

We will be having our October Western MA Docker Meetup tomorrow, October 27 at 6:00 PM. The Meetup will be held at ParagusIT - 112 Russell ST, Hadley, MA 01035.

More details are available at http://www.meetup.com/Western-MA-Docker-Meetup/.

ParagusIT has kindly offered the use of their conference room.

This month’s meeting will concentrate on Docker storage systems. Under the hood, Docker of course requires  storage drivers. Based on your OS distribution, the default may be different than you expect. Among the topics we’ll explore will be performance, capacity and maturity of the underlying storage drivers.

We hope to see you there.

—

Sincerely,

Michael Klatsky