[Hidden-tech] Have Ooma for you: (Re: coma home voip phone?

Doug Lowing delowing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:28:50 EDT 2015

Something to check on :
Ooma  charges an activation fee for a used device.   They used to set it so
buying a used device + activation fee was the same price as buying a new
unit. It would be good to ask Ooma the amount of the current activation
fee. It is difficult to find the fee online.  You might have to call them
directly.

-Doug