[Hidden-tech] Thanks to all for computer advice Re: new laptop or fix the one I have

Izzy G izzygesell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:00:23 EST 2015

Decided to fix what I have.   I got a 500 GB SSD  HD and a data transfer
for under $400. I was wrong when I said it was $500 for the HD replacement
from the other service pereson. That was the replacment fee and data
transfer together. AND I now have great information should I or someone I
know want to buy a laptop.

I am awed by the gnerousity and wisdom of the group.

--
Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
​

Lynda.com Author of "Applied Improv for Leaders"  www.lynda.com/IzzyGesell
Free 10 day unlimited accessto Lynda.com's extensive library of courses:
http://www.lynda.com/trial/IzzyGesell

​