[Hidden-tech] Computer Crossroads- Do I buy a new laptop? Change to Macbook Air? Have one Custom built?

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Tue Feb 17 20:14:00 EST 2015

That is only partially correct.

The original ThinkPad lines (X, T and W series) are still the solid
business-oriented  workhorses that they always have been and those are
the ones I recommend.

What Lenovo has done is come out with a lot of consumer lines under the
ThinkPad label that are designed to compete with brands like ASUS, Acer,
etc.  Those series (E, L, Z, Yoga, etc.) are not in the same class as
the X/T/W series, although some may be better suited to certain uses.

Jan Werner