[Hidden-tech] Looking for web/graphic design help

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Tue Apr 7 17:01:18 EDT 2015

Hidden-Techers:

A colleague of mine is looking for some technical help with a WordPress site
we just set up.  This will initially be a prototype site for an idea he has.
There isn't money right now to pay for services, but he expects to monetize
the site with advertising and subscriptions and expects to provide a ROI
later.  Right now, he is looking for a web designer and/or graphics designer
to help him get the site looking good enough to show to investors and content
providers.

Contact me off-list and I will pass your contact info on to my colleague and
he will contact you.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933