[Hidden-tech] Seeking Office-Sharing Mates

Christine Takacs christine at raptcreative.com
Tue Apr 7 15:05:08 EDT 2015

Hello,
I’m looking for office mates to share a cool space on Main Street in Brattleboro below FireWorks Restaurant. Overlooking the river and railroad tracks, with brick walls and exposed beams, it is hip as heck.

I’m in the midst of paring back my business and going solo, but would love to share resources and overhead in order to maintain a nice professional atmosphere. It beats working in slippers surrounded by dishes and school papers.

Anyway, here are a couple of photo of the space. Depending on how things go, we have a choice between a larger space that can hold up to 5-6 people or a smaller space that can hold 3-4.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Christine

Rapt Creative
The Right Kind of Attention
73 Main Street, Suite #14 Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
office:	802-490-2164
mobile:	802-221-4692