[Hidden-tech] Calling All Innovators, New Business Start-Ups, and Businesses with a New Product or Service

pins pins at annakleeberg.com
Tue Sep 16 21:20:08 EDT 2014

Calling All Innovators, New Business Start-Ups, and Businesses with a New
Product or Service - Show Case Your Product or Service at the next Pioneer
Valley Innovation Nights (PINS) Event.  To register go to
http://pioneervalley.innovationnights.com/node/add/product . The  cost to
exhibit or attend is "FREE". The event is funded by the generosity of our
"Sponsors". We will be revealing our next group of Product Launchers the
last week of September.

What: Pioneer Valley Innovation Nights (PINS) - a Launch Party for New
Products: online platforms and live event that highlights new
Massachusetts-produced products

Where: The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center, 100
Bigelow St., in Holyoke, MA.

When: Thursday, October 30th, from 6:00pm - 8:30pm

Free - Open to the Public - Free Parking

Any questions, contact pins at annakleeberg.com | 413-575-0159

---