[Hidden-tech] Rock Your Business With A Book Webinar Series Starting Soon

Claudia Gere claudia at claudiagere.com
Tue Sep 16 14:23:42 EDT 2014

For those who've expressed interest in the past and those who might just be
thinking about writing a book, the next ROCK YOUR BUSINESS WITH A BOOK
webinar series starts soon: Mondays, October 6, 13, 20, 27-7 to 8 p.m. You
know having a book can take your business to the next level; perhaps now's
the right time for you. This 4-session webinar will give you the
inspiration, know-how, and confidence to write yours.

3 WAYS THIS WEBINAR WILL HELP YOU WRITE YOUR BOOK

1. Explore Many Different Ways to Write. Most webinars on book writing have
one method they prescribe. Rock Your Business with a Book shows you many
different ways. So you find the best way for you.

2.Process Plus Implementation. This class arms you with the step-by-step
help you need, based on the same process I have honed over the past nine
years to help my individual coaching clients become successful authors. A
resource guide and workbook helps you put into practice everything you
learn. Video recordings of all sessions are available immediately for your
reference.

3. Plan for Success. Too often authors think they've written a bestseller
only to discover how hard it is to sell books. That's why you'll create a
business plan that clearly aligns your goals and publishing strategy with
the book you write, and a marketing plan, so you know before you write it,
how and where you will sell your book.

The four Mondays in October 6, 13, 20, 27-7 to 8 p.m. Four, one-hour weekly
sessions. For more information and to register:
http://bit.ly/RockYourBuisnessWithABook

You are welcome to call or email me as well.

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT

www.ClaudiaGere.com
+1.413.359.0003