[Hidden-tech] Can anyone troubleshoot a Eudora (v. 6.2.4/Mac OS 10.5) problem?

eac2222 at gmail.com eac2222 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:23:21 EDT 2014

Okay, I'm actually using Eudora to send this. (There aren't a lot of us left.)

One thing I would check is whether your ISP has changed what outbound
ports they accept. I believe Eudora only gives the options of port 25
and 587 for SMTP, for either the personality or the relay personality
(if you're using one).

If that *doesn't* work, I'm eager to hear what the eventual solution is.

Eric A. Cohen   |   eac2222 at gmail.com