[Hidden-tech] Digital projector

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Tue Mar 25 12:05:10 EDT 2014

I thought it was worth asking. Does anyone have a digital projector that I could borrow for a few days? I’d be willing to pay you 20 bucks or so, or buy you a 6 pack or a bottle of wine :) I’m talking about a projector that I can connect to my MacBook Pro and project an image or PowerPoint presentation on a screen or wall.

I’m trying to determine whether or not I want to buy a projector, and I figured it was worth asking in case someone has one sitting around not in use, and would be willing to lend it for a few days.

If so, please email me off list. Thanks.

Best,

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com