[Hidden-tech] This Weds, Jun 25, 2104 - All about Mass Local Cultural Councils, (and getting free money to do art)

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Jun 23 12:57:07 EDT 2014

Yours truly, your trustly web/listmaster will be moderating

Weds Jun 25, 6-8 pm
Arts Block, Greenfield.

Join us for an introduction and discussion about the Mass Cultural Council's Local Cultural Council grants to artists.

We'll have members of councils from Greenfield, Montague, Northfield (and others) and funded artists to share their experiences.

As an artist, all you have to do is present your idea on our overly complex form (not really all that complex) and you have a fair chance of getting paid to do art -- this session is where you can learn more about how and when you have to apply.

Thinking of joining your Local Cultural Council ? This is a good chance to see what it's all about -- many councils are looking for members.
The more the merrier - the food (from Smithsonian) and drink (from Arts block bar) is always great.

RSVP on  (https://www.facebook.com/FosteringArtCultureProject) this event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/305310502969487/

More about LCC at https://www.mass-culture.org

Up and Coming: Summer off (Jul/Aug) -- it's all plein air for you.
Sept: Plug-into the Creative Valley Nov: Space for Artists

Our links: http://www.fosteringartandculture.org/
https://www.facebook.com/FosteringArtCultureProject

Fostering Art and Culture Project (FACP) is a partnership of artistic, business, and civic stakeholders committed to growing the creative economy in Franklin County. FACP aims to increase artists’ capacity, promote cultural tourism to our area, and hold up the centrality of the arts in public life.
For more information contact Lisa Davol, Franklin County Chamber of Commerce at 773-5463

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member