[Hidden-tech] Facebook promotion question

Nate Jasper nate at designnorthampton.com
Fri Jun 20 08:22:19 EDT 2014

Hello All-

Thank you so much for your help with past answers!

My client wants to give away something (car detailing) every month to a randomly selected winner who likes us on Facebook. We want to be able to announce who the lucky winner is on Facebook, Twitter and on his website. Not sure if that violates any Facebook policies to announce the winner? I read that promotions have to have an expiration date, not sure if any other fine print is needed...

Thanks,

Nate Jasper

iTutor Computers • Lessons & Support since 2004
Northampton, MA  •  (413) 281-8184  •  www.itutor.biz
designnorthampton.com • Marketing & Web Design Services