[Hidden-tech] Greenfield Linux Users Group (GLUG) Planning Meeting Tonight 8pm via Google Hangout

Bram Moreinis bram at gamefacewebdesign.com
Tue Jun 3 11:05:43 EDT 2014

If you would like to be invited to the hangout, join the Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/glugma

If you would like to get an email with a phone number to use to be part
of the conversation, email bram at gamefacewebdesign.com.

Our focus is supporting new users of Linux as a desktop system
specifically, or Linux-related discussion in general, for people who are
close enough to Greenfield to want to meet occasionally or at least
identify with the community.

Thanks!  I apologize for all the pestering emails about this.

-Bram
--
Game Face Web Design Logo <http://www.gamefacewebdesign.com>

      Game Face Web Design