[Hidden-tech] Hack for Western Mass 2014

Becky Sweger bsweger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:19:00 EDT 2014

Hack for Western Mass is *this* weekend, June 7-8 (optional meet and greet
on June 6). We have great sponsors and non-profit partners, and now we need
you. Free registration is still open: https://www.eventbrite
.com/e/hack-for-western-mass-2014-tickets-11215547003

There are several new projects posted on the website, including a joint
effort between the cities of Northampton and Holyoke to catalog public art:
http://hackforwesternmass.org/challenges

The final youth hackathon schedule is also up: http://hackforwesternmass
.org/youth-hackathon

Let me know if you have any questions--hope to see you at the hack!

Best,
Becky

--
I like the internet: