[Hidden-tech] support local theatre with your old phones and computers

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Sun Jul 6 19:29:00 EDT 2014

Dear Hidden-Tech list members,
We are preparing a new theatre production inspired by my wife's Godeliève's
becoming electro-hypersensitive and are in need of old cell phones and
laptops to use as props.
They do not need to be functional.
If you feel inspired, you could mail them to:

Piti Theatre Co.
280 Colrain-Shelburne Rd.
Shelburne, MA 01370

I also may be able to pick them up at your convenience and will be in Noho
and Springfield tomorrow. We are leaving on July 21st to premiere this show
in Switzerland

A few relevant links:
Godeliève's story as published in a Swiss magazine:
http://mieuxprevenir.blogspot.com/2014/03/switzerland-waves-make-me-ill-testimony.html
The show we're making:
www.ptco.org/innocenzo
Our EMF resource page: