[Hidden-tech] Small electronics contract manufacturer?

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Mon Jul 7 10:30:19 EDT 2014

Are there any small electronics contract manufacturers out there in hidden-tech land interested in low-volume assembly of a variety of RF modules and instruments, and capable of managing component procurement, subcontracting PCB assembly, and performing (sub-3GHz) RF testing? Unfortunately, our current CM is melting down because the owner/principal is experiencing severe medical issues, and we need to develop a new primary source.

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation