[Hidden-tech] What's the current way to see all pending connection requests on LinkedIn?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Jul 7 09:32:05 EDT 2014

At Sun, 6 Jul 2014 11:18:52 -0400 "Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert" 	<shel at principledprofit.com> wrote:

>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

> It used to be easy, but I can't find it now.

Do you mean other people requesting a connection to you, or requests you have
sent, or generated suggestions?

The first is just a matter of looking at your 'Inbox' -- there is a tab for
'Invitations' (or 'Pending Invitations' or something like that).

The second is a matter of looking though your 'Sent' folder.

And the third is tricky.  LinkedIn keeps changing that around plays various
games.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933