[Hidden-tech] OS X 10.9.4 software compatibility

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 17:02:32 EDT 2014

Yes - I want to upgrade not downgrade. Cut & paste error. But it stands
to reason - if I hazard an update and the software doesn't work, can I
downgrade? Can I do that through Time Machine?

All software is old and websites don't say if they work on newer OS's.
That's my predicament.

Of course I looked at Apple.com I can't find my answers. I assume since
it is still in the 10.x.x series that they'll work, but I want to know
ahead of time.

Stacy Kontrabecki, MBA
MA Lic. Forester #311
FSC and ISO 9001 Consultant