[Hidden-tech] OS X 10.9.4 software compatibility

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 14:17:02 EDT 2014

I have OS X 10.9.4 installed to my Mac. I'm trying to figure out if my
software will work if I update to OSX 10.6.8, but looking up each
application tells me the minimum OS requirements, but no means of
knowing if the applications are bug-free when operating on the new OS.

Googling is wasting my time as I am not arriving at answers. Is there a
single place to go to find these answers?

I'm using:

MS Office Mac 2011
Quickbooks Mac 2010
Quicken Essentials Mac
Adobe CS5
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
Thunderbird 24.6.0
mSecure 3.5.3

Also have some others, but don't really need/use them like I do these.

Thank-you.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki