[Hidden-tech] New Health and Wellness Meetup...

Michael Eger Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Fri Jan 10 19:07:50 EST 2014

I am relaunching my health and wellness meetup called "Dump the Gym and get
Thin".

It is my plan to run heath and wellness work groups and some time in the
next year run our first health expo.  If your into health and wellness with
a strong focus on nutrition or you would like to partner with me on a
future wellness expo then please join:

http://www.meetup.com/Dump-The-Gym-And-Get-Thin/

Also for those suffering with Celiac desease and trying to live the gluten
free lifestyle. I have partnered with Bruce R. Homstead, MS, RD, LDN If
there is interest we can have him speak on the topic of food sensitives.

I hope to see you there.

Thank-you,

-Michael Eger
Health Coach
(413) 455-0797 / Michael at EgerAssociates.com

Learn how I lost 70 lbs in 6 months safely without drugs or exercise.
www.michaelegerhealthcoach.com
www.facebook.com/michaelegerhealthcoach