[Hidden-tech] turnkey community ecommerce service

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 17:55:58 EST 2014

I'm looking to put up a store that would allow not only me to sell
items, but for others to create an account and sell them with me
receiving a % or flat fee. It could include auction/buy now options, but
the critical aspect I want is to allow others to post their items for
sale.  Items would be unique (single items) and be completely removed
from the database after sold.

The idea is to create a used clothing exchange website for tall women's
apparel. Here is an extremely inelegant approach to what I want to do.
http://www.noheelsrequired.com/

I know Volusion well but think this may be too robust and not have the
community membership option.

Bonus would be simultaneous Facebook Store item posting.

Extra special bonus would be one-touch item image upload of smartphone
photographs - and of course smartphone adaptive interface that wouldn't
require folks to goto a computer to complete their listing.

Ideas?

--
Stacy Kontrabecki, 6 ft 1 inch