[Hidden-tech] Cable/telephone question - (and About HT)

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Feb 10 20:59:10 EST 2014

Charlie,

I can't let that comment stand -- it takes a whole lot more then 'a board'
to make a group grow - for over 10 years, we've had good attendance
at events and all but no one who have volunteered  to make those
events and that other activity you allude to happen.

As the main person who has kept the list going all this time,
I'll just throw out the hint, that help is long over due,
either direct or financial.

More on that over the next few weeks.

Rich/webmaster/listmaster and board member.