[Hidden-tech] Photographer

Jeff Mackler jeff at mrwconnected.com
Thu Feb 6 13:07:09 EST 2014

I'm looking for a local photographer who is interested in some occasional
work.  Generally the work would be a day or two of shooting at one of our
client's locations.  Subjects include candid shots of people in a work or
school environment and building interiors/exteriors.

Our web development company currently has a few different local people that
we work with but are looking for other styles and options.  We work with
non-profits, government agencies, and do-gooders (no Raytheon photo
shoots).  Most of the photography ends up on websites, but is also used for
print work that we do.

If you're interested, or know someone who is, please send a link to a
portfolio and day rates to jeff at mrwconnected.com

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Mackler
MRW Connected

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein