[Hidden-tech] help with data/contact managment

Izzy G izzygesell at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:33:27 EST 2014

I'm in a quandary about how to solve the mess around my contact management/data compilation/.  I have Act 11 (2009)​ that is not installed on my laptop with Window 7 but it is on my machine with XP.

 I'm way behind on  entering names-- have a couple of hundred business card in boxes though I do have a couple of hundred names in Mailchimp.  If there was a reality show on Entrepreneur Data Hoarders I'd be on it.

.I use Google calendar for day to day stuff as well as booked events.
I'm looking for a unified solution of data, calendar, contact management.  I don't want to get a newer Act (It has too many features I won't use) though I'd like to be able to do things like categorize according to geography, hired, etc...  Can you help me focus on this?I'm ready to look at all options.
Thanks as always,Izzy
 Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP "Organizational Alchemist"
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Coach
Free 10 day trial to Lynda.com   www.lynda.com/trial/IzzyGesell