[Hidden-tech] 3rd and final reminder - TODAY - Fossil Fuel Free Investing - Money, Power and the Planet - will be filmed for local TV

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Wed Apr 23 15:50:14 EDT 2014

> Hi Everybody,
>
> We are looking forward to our event TONIGHT, Wednesday evening, April 23rd,  630-830pm

we would love for you to forward this to friends and colleagues.

> Fossil Fuel Free Investing: Money, Power and The Planet
>
> April 23 Forum Promises a Heated Debate
>
>                 Date — A forum addressing Fossil Fuel Free investing
> will take place Wednesday, April 23 from 6:30-8:30 at the First
> Congregational Church, located at 165 Main Street, Amherst. Industry
> experts will engage in a lively discussion debating whether divestment
> from fossil fuel companies is a sound strategy for addressing climate
> change.
>
> With the March 31 release of the United Nations report on the sweeping
> impacts of climate change on humans on every continent, the impact of
> burning fossil fuels on our planet can no longer be ignored. How best
> to move energy companies away from fossil fuels, whether by divestment
> or through shareholder advocacy, is at the heart of the debate.
>
> Those engaged in the debate will include

Alice Swift, 350.org and

--
Andrew Bellak
CEO

andrew at StakeHoldersCapital.com
www.StakeHoldersCapital.com
(o) 888-STK-HLDR (785-4537) x.2
(o) 413-306-3244
(f) 888-735-HLDR
(m) 646-552-5783

-common good investing, uncommonly smart
-risk management with options

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and
should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financialproduct, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or as an official statement of StakeHolders Capital. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore,
we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it
should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change
without notice. This e-mail may be considered advertising under federal
law. If you do not want to receivesimilar commercial electronic mail
messages in the future from StakeHolders Capital, you may change your
e-mail preferences at any time by contacting our office.