[Hidden-tech] Seeking help with strategic marketing plan for a new program

Izzy G izzygesell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:42:30 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

A colleague and I have developed a 1 day training program that we want to
market to organizations that will bring us in to deliver the program. We
are looking for guidance on a social media  marketing strategic plan with
an immediate goal of getting 1 or more places that will hire us to pilot
the program. We are using Adwords and want to have a more integrated
approach as we start on our personal social media channels. We do have a
budget for this.

Thanks and have any kind of day you'd like to have!!
Izzy​

--
Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
Organization Alchemist, Humorologist, Facilitator, Keynoter, Author

(o) 413-586-2634     www.izzyg.com
FB: IzzyG&Company
LI: Izzy Gesell
TW: ImprovIzzy