[Hidden-tech] JOB: JavaScript programmer

wennemyr at comcast.net wennemyr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 13:07:34 EDT 2014

Hello all,

We are looking for a local JavaScript programmer immediately to join the team working on a web application for our startup (www.basic6.com). It would initially be an 8-12 week engagement, at a minimum of 20 hours/wk. up to full time.

Strong JavaScript/jQuery (or some equivalent library)/html skills are required, and while asp.net/mvc is a significant plus, it is not a requirement. You would be working on a team, and others could take care of the controller work etc..

If you are interested, I would love to talk to you about the project. Please have samples of work and any salary requirements ready when contacting me.

Thank you,

Magnus Wennemyr
(413) 549-5218
mlw at basic6.com