[Hidden-tech] help- re: Online Questionnaire / Focus Group Tool

Mathew Jacobson mat at 4d4s.org
Mon Sep 23 11:49:23 EDT 2013

Howdy-

I work on a  campaign to protect Canada's Boreal forests, and I'm looking for suggestions to find the right tool or suite of tools to build an online-interactive website where users will be led through a fairly sophisticated questionnaire- ideally, replicating a focus-group type experience for people in remote locations.

I would like users to be able to rank statements and photos in order of like to don't like (ie out of these 5, rank from top top bottom), survey type questions, (where one is always and 10 is never, rank...), fill in the blanks etc, but all in an environment that is simple intuitive, and graphically engaging.

If anyone is available to sit with me for an hour and go over some options that would be even better.

Thanks!

Mat

Mathew Jacobson
Responsable, conservation boréale