[Hidden-tech] Programming/Robotics Substitute Opportunity

Matthias, Ted tmatthias at williston.com
Sun Oct 13 20:10:38 EDT 2013

Dear Hidden Tech,

I teach an AP Computer Science (Java) course and an Engineering & Robotics (C++/ROBOTC) course to high school students at The Williston Northampton School, a private boarding/day school in Easthampton, MA. Unfortunately, I am forced to take an extended medical leave from my courses between November 15th until December 20th.  Therefore, the School is looking for someone who can fill-in for me during this period. Coverage would not be needed during the week of Thanksgiving, so this amounts to a 4-week teaching commitment.

The ideal candidate must be well-versed in Java and C++. Experience leading or teaching Mindstorms-based NXT Robotics program using Java/C++ will be a strong plus. I will be able to furnish all lesson plans in advance and will provide course-specific classroom training leading up to the date of my leave.

For more information about this rewarding educational opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Peter Valine, Dean of Faculty
The Williston Northampton School
19 Payson Avenue
Easthampton, MA  01027
413-529-3379

pvaline at williston.com<mailto:pvaline at williston.com>

Thank you!

Ted Matthias
Computer Science and Robotics Teacher
Coach, FTC Robotics Team #3157
The Williston Northampton School
19 Payson Avenue
Easthampton, MA  01027
(413) 529-3334
www.williston.com<http://www.williston.com/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEA58C.4677E4B0]

The Williston Northampton School inspires students to live with purpose, passion, and integrity.