[Hidden-tech] lexmark fuser error advice?

eac2222 at gmail.com eac2222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:48:10 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've got a Lexmark color laser printer (C534DN) that's giving me a
120.01 fuser error. Anyone have any advice on

-- what to try next?
-- a good place to call for a service quote?

I've done the easy things -- followed Lexmark's advice to try a
direct connection to a grounded outlet, I've taken out the fuser and
looked around and not seen anything obvious.

I've seen prices for a new fuser in the neighborhood of $200-300, and
this is a very good printer but it cost me less than $400 new. I'd
hate to turn it into landfill.

Eric A. Cohen   |   eac2222 at gmail.com