[Hidden-tech] Job: Joomla! Expert needed for consultation

Mat Lebowitz mat at mlcreative.com
Sun Oct 13 09:04:02 EDT 2013

I have a client who oversees a number of Joomla! websites. They are having
issues with a few of the sites, and foresee more issues coming up that need
to be resolved. I'm looking for someone who really understands Joomla! to
help us troubleshoot and diagnose the issue and to form an action plan.

Phase 2: Next phase, MAYBE, this same person will do the actual
development/upgrade work to fix the sites, or else continue to work in
consultant capacity to help oversee the fixes and upgrades.

Consultant needs to be comfortable on phone calls and may need to accompany
me on client visits. Client is in Philadelphia, I am in Amherst.

To be clear... this may or may not turn into a 'larger' job. The first
phase is simply to communicate with client, analyze the situation and
propose a plan of action. All hours, phone calls, meetings, etc would be
paid hourly.

Please email if interested, or give a call - 646.645.5502 - thanks!

Mat Lebowitz