[Hidden-tech] Anyone Familar with http://www.broadleafcommerce.org/

Rich Roth - Webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Nov 8 06:59:30 EST 2013

I have a client with a partially completed project using
http://www.broadleafcommerce.org/
as the ecommerce frame work.

I need to either find someone more familiar with the platform who can
design Q/a tests
and the part not completed - vendor back end - for possible implementation
or project management of a Belarus team.

OR a recommendation for a php ecommerce  platform.

The existing server code is not the far along, although it appears to
include working
aps for android and IOS as part of the code base.

It is a fairly robust project with a reasonable budget.
Once I get responses I can provide access to details and code.

Thanks to everyone on the HT lists.

--
Rich Roth
Hidden-Tech