[Hidden-tech] Captcha help, please

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Nov 8 10:51:19 EST 2013

I just installed si captcha on a client's site. According to the
documentation, it should configure automatically. This site has one
page with a submission form (the contact page). Although I've
installed and activated the plugin, it's not showing up on the
comment page.

I'm not wedded to this particular captcha and could try another
one--but I'd like to know if it's an issue with the page design or
with this plugin, or what I'm doing wrong.

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)