[Hidden-tech] online database

tom's gmail tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:58:45 EDT 2013

hello,

wondering if anyone's used www.grubba.net (or a similar online/free program) for creating their own (simple) searchable database?

About 15 years ago I created my own very simple/basic videotape/DVD/Master/raw footage log database with a (now) old version of file maker pro. I don't want or need to upgrade the newer version of FileMaker but cant use the old version with newer OS (go figure) but definitely need to keep the database (containing a thousand or so entries) updated and current... but I just need something very basic.

so I'm looking for any feedback/ experience using an online database creator like Grubba ... snd/or IDEALLY something that would actually allow me to import all of my old FileMaker Pro info...

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Regards,

Tom Adams
www.ReelifeProductions.com