[Hidden-tech] Office space available, Greenfield

Bissex, Paul (CMG-Atlanta) Paul.Bissex at coxinc.com
Fri Mar 15 11:24:19 EDT 2013

Hello all,

There's a room available in my office suite in Greenfield. This is in the center of town (277 Main Street). The room is about 12 x 16 feet, third floor, big south-facing windows, quiet. Rent is dirt cheap - $100/month. I have 3Mbps DSL/wifi which we can split if you like. The building is also getting wired for cable soon.

A number of people on this list have been in this building over the years.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the landlord. I'm also happy to show it.

Best,

Paul

--
Paul Bissex