[Hidden-tech] photo slideshow program recommendations?

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:31:52 EDT 2013

never mind folks... I just remembered I have this totally awesome and FREE
plugin for adobe premiere pro6: http://www.idustrialrevolution.com/coverflux

Regards,
Tom Adams • Director/Owner
Reelife Productions <http://www.reelifeproductions.com/> /
Folktography<http://folktography.zenfolio.com/>

Using Media to Educate, Entertain & Enlighten since 1996
*• Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
(***
413) 575-9707 • Williamsburg, MA
*