[Hidden-tech] Register Today - Creative Economy Summit!

Rich Roth - Webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Mar 11 17:47:30 EDT 2013

*Register Today for the Fostering Art & Culture Project’s Fourth
Creative Economy Summit! *

Space is limited, so secure your spot today!

March 22^nd & 23^rd , 2012 in Turners Falls, MA

Register Here <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/reg2013/>!!!
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/reg2013/

Join us for two days of collaboration, presentations and workshops that
benefit artists, businesses and municipalities. Leave with inspiration,
concrete ideas and a wider network of resources & people.

Summit Program & Presenters
<http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/schedule2013/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/schedule2013/

  Are you an ARTIST? Or are you a BUSINESS? Or even a state or local
MUNICIPALITY? If so, this Summit is for YOU, we’re sure of that. Find
out why below. You’ll be happy you didn’t miss it!

Why Me?   The Highlights
<http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/highlights2013/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/highlights2013/

  Turners Falls is great! We like to encourage all of our attendees to
get out to explore the community and support the local businesses. Check
out all you can do in beautiful Turners Falls, MA!

Check out Turners Falls <http://www.turnersfallsriverculture.org/>
http://www.turnersfallsriverculture.org/

  Want to attend the summit for free? Have 3 hours of time you can give?
Then consider being a volunteer during the summit. Contact us by
clicking below if you have and questions or want to volunteer!

Volunteer Here ! or contact us with Q’s!
<http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/contact-us/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/contact-us/

visit our site  http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/
<http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/>