[Hidden-tech] New England Music Awards

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Mon Mar 11 22:31:38 EDT 2013

I have been given the great honor of being invited to deliver the Keynote speech at The New England Music Awards! I am humbled and grateful, and I just discovered that NEMA did not have a Keynote speaker at its inaugural event, so, on top of the honor of being the Keynote, I am also the VERY FIRST for this prestigious event!

http://nemusicawards.com/

Here's just one awesome detail of this year's awards: The ceremony will feature a special appearance by a brand new "supergroup" called Doubtful Guest, fronted by season 10 American Idol finalist Siobahn Magnus and including former members of Third Eye Blind, Everclear, Godsmack, and Candlebox.

It's going to be a helluva show!

If any industry members are interested in getting involved, please message me. I'd also like to get the Keynote videotaped. If anyone would like to trade access to the event and share a Vendor Table with me, or charge a very reasonable price, please contact me at IMC at InterMixx.com

----