[Hidden-tech] FW: WBOA, Tuesday: Join us at "March After 5: Connections and Cocktails"

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Wed Mar 6 19:06:55 EST 2013

Hi, All, Just in case you’ve never heard of WBOA (Women Business Owners Alliance) or are not on their email list, I encourage you to come meet with some great women entrepreneurs (men are NOT excluded) over hors d'oeuvres and cocktails this coming Tuesday evening (March 12, 5:30). I’ll be speaking very briefly on my favorite topic (writing books) and this time on how to write a short one. Check the meeting details/cost out at http://www.meetup.com/Womens-Business-Owners-Alliance/events/105273762/?a=me1_grp <http://www.meetup.com/Womens-Business-Owners-Alliance/events/105273762/?a=me1_grp&rv=me1> &rv=me1. And more info below.

The main website for WBOA is: wboa.org. Hope to see you there

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authors™
Register: Rock Your Business With A Book Webinar <http://www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/>
www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
+1.413.359.0003

From: info at meetup.com [mailto:info at meetup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:36 PM
To: claudia at claudiagereco.com
Subject: Tuesday: Join us at "March After 5: Connections and Cocktails"

 <http://www.meetup.com/Womens-Business-Owners-Alliance/events/105273762/t/me1_grp/?rv=me1> March After 5: Connections and Cocktails

Women Business Owners Alliance

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
5:30 PM

Delaney House
Route 5
Holyoke , MA 01040

Price: $15.00 per person
Pay online <http://www.meetup.com/Womens-Business-Owners-Alliance/events/105273762/t/me1_grp/?rv=me1>

Topic: Rock Your Business With a Book! (Even If It’s a Short One)
Speaker: Claudia Gere- Author Consultant, Literary Agent, and Author (claudiagere.com)
Cost: $15 in advance (members receive $5 cash back at check in)
RSVP by Sunday, March 10, 201...
 <http://www.meetup.com/Womens-Business-Owners-Alliance/events/105273762/t/me1_grp/?rv=me1> Learn more