[Hidden-tech] small meeting room for monthly use

Christine Takacs christine at raptcreative.com
Thu Mar 7 13:20:30 EST 2013

An update on the meeting space and very much thanks to everyone who responded with great options.
We've landed on this robust and affordable option in Holyoke for our monthly project blitzes:

http://startuphelpinghand.com/rates-booking
Jack Clemente was very helpful and they are offering an introductory promo price.

Amenities include:
WiFi
Conference Rooms with 8 chairs and a large whiteboards
Telephone
Color Printer
Keurig  Coffee Machine
Stacks of current magazines
Ample parking
24/7 Security provided by the Holyoke Mall
Located in Holyoke, right off 91 at the Holyoke Mall (you can see the mall from 91)…perfect for food and other needs (directly across from Macys)